Join the Western MA Perinatal Support Coalition
Resource and Referral Guide
Share your resources and expertise with mothers at risk for,
or experiencing, postpartum depression and other
perinatal emotional complications.
The Resource and Referral Guide (R&R) gathers information about providers, clinicians and agencies who offer important resources and/or specialize in supporting mothers experiencing postpartum depression and other perinatal emotional complications and makes them available to providers and mothers both online and through paper copies that are distributed throughout the community.
Benefits to providers
- Increase your referrals to your practice
- Share your expertise with members of the community
- Find resources fast
- Feel confident in making referrals
- Offer multiple resources – get the right one for the mother you’re caring for
- Know what resources are free and accessible in the community
Who should participate
Anyone who specializes in supporting mothers experiencing perinatal emotional complications
- Mental health clinicians, centers, clinics and agencies
- Medical providers including prescribers
- Birth vocation specialists – doulas, childbirth educators, lactation support
- Community resources – parent support, support groups
- Early intervention – home visiting program, young families
- Complementary care providers
- There is a minimal annual fee to participate
- No charge for active leaders in the Coalitions or orgs with no income
- Fees support administrative time to sustain the R&R Guide
- Everyone needs to update info even if you’ve been in the guide before!
Who we are
The Western MA Perinatal Support Coalitions work in partnership with MotherWoman, a mother’s support and advocacy organization located in Western MA. MotherWoman provides a blue-print for action to communities who are interested in developing a community-based perinatal support response. Through professional trainings, public education, triage protocols, support groups and universal screening, MotherWoman helps communities address the critical issue of perinatal emotional complications and create a comprehensive safety net for mothers and families.
Questions? Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org